- This event has passed.
An event every week that begins at 3:00pm on Saturday, repeating until December 16, 2017
Two 2 hour classes
- Increasing in brioche stitch
- Decreasing in brioche stitch
- 200 yards in each of two colors. We suggest Spincycle Independence and Manos del Uruguay Maxima. The pattern size is customizable, so double your yardage for a much larger piece.
- US#7 (4.5 mm) 24″ circular needle
- 3 circular or locking stitch markers
- Tapestry Needle
- Jūl Oval Latch Closure
- Salish Sighs pattern, available on Ravelry
In Pattern: 10 stitches by 10 rows for One Pattern Repeat.