A Good Yarn Book Club
One event on October 30, 2022 at 4:00 pm
About “A Good Yarn”
October club and package
- October 9th at Old Town Books at 2 pm
- October 30 from 4-6 pm at fibre space to finish up our cowls
So to review, three things to do:
- To join the club subscribe via the Old Town Books page on Libro.fm. You’ll get your first audiobook free!
- RSVP for our IRL meetups here then get crafting (and listening.)
- Grab your kit from our web shop here.
- US 8 / 5 mm size or size needed to obtain gauge on a 24 in./60 cm circular needle. (Gauge is 20 sts x 26 rows per 4 in./10 cm in St. st with suggested needle size and after blocking).
- Darning/tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Ability to knit and purl
- basic colorwork / stranded fair isle skills