- This event has passed.
3D knitwear, the Hisho Shawl: a workshop with Olga Buraya-Kefelian
Learn the specifics of a slip stitch technique as well as tab cast on and I-cord bind off as you knit this unique 3D textured shawl. Discover how to organize the colors of your Hisho to customize it to your liking to achieve various color effects.
one 4 hour session
- Tab Cast On
- Slip Stitch
- I-cord Bind Off
- Reading Chars
- 400 yards of fingering weight in each of 4 colors
- US #4 (3.5 mm) 40” or longer circular needle
- Crochet hook size F (3.75 mm) or G (4 mm)
- Scrap yarn in similar weight (in different color)
- 2 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Copy of pattern: Hisho by Olga Buraya-Kefelian