- This event has passed.
3D Knitwear, the Ginga Cowl: a workshop with Olga Buraya-Kefelian
Join designer Olga Buraya-Kefelian for a class and presentation / slide show on 3D knitwear in hand knitting. Olga will present her 3D design philosophy, to reveal a slightly different angle of knitwear and put your existing knitting skills into a novel path – all while creating this 3D textured cowl with 2 distinct sides.
one 4 hour class
ability to knit, purl, cast on, bind off and slip stitches.
- provisional crochet chain cast on
- partial knitting
- short rows
- tuck stitches
- kitchener and/or 3 needle bind off
- 270 yards in 2 colors of worsted weight yarn
- US#7 (4.5 mm) circular, 24” long
- scrap yarn in lighter color and similar weight
- crochet hook size H or larger
- stitch markers
- copy of Ginga cowl pattern, available for purchase on Ravelry