Want to knit your dream sweater along with a few other friends? Wish you could schedule a class with co-workers? Is your busy life keeping you from signing up for our regular classes? Check out our private lesson options or gather four or more students and build your own custom class.
Private or semi-private lessons – $40 per hour
- Individual instruction with you and a friend or relative for one hour at our shop
- Available for children or for parent / child lessons!
- Perfect for those with busy schedules or very specific objectives
- Available during daytime, evenings and weekends
- Must be scheduled in advance. Contact us today! 703-664-0344
Custom group class – starting at $20 per person
- Two hours of instruction
- Private use of one of our classroom spaces
- Custom designed class for whatever project or skill you desire!
- Knit or crochet instructor(s) available
- Discount on supplies for your project
- Instructors available at a variety of times – day, evening & weekend
Rent the Rocket – $10 per person
- 2 hours private use of the entire shop after hours (available Mon-Fri only) or 2 hours private use of event area during weekend business hours
- Minimum 5 guests
- 10% discount on all merchandise
- Champagne and appetizers
- Great for book clubs, craft clubs or knit and crochet groups
- Does not include instruction
Knitted Bridal or Baby Shower
At a knitted shower, each guest learns the basics of knitting, while creating an organic wash cloth or part of a blanket that will be seamed together to form a unique gift for the guest of honor.
Children’s Birthday Party
Host a unique party for your child and friends! Each child receives starter needles and yarn and will learn all of the basics for creating a scarf. Yarn and needles can be package up as the party favor! (Children 8 and older)
We have hosted yarn dyeing parties, scarf knitting and coin purse project parties.