- This event has passed.
Your First Hat – Ribbed Beanie
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Monday, repeating until August 28, 2017
Take your basic skills to the next level with this versatile hat that can be styled many ways!
2 two hour classes
- join to work in the round
- increasing and decreasing
- refresh your knowledge of casting on
- working in the round on circular and double points
- 200 yards of worsted weight yarn. We recommend Manos del Uruguay Maxima, Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd’s Wool or the Fiberists Audubon Worsted
- US#6 (4 mm) 16ʺ circular needle
- US#6 (4 mm) double pointed needles
- stitch marker
- tapestry needle
- Copy of Roku pattern, available in print at the shop or digitally here
Be sure to come to the shop early enough to have your supplies purchased and your yarn wound into balls before the start of class. You will not be working the tubular cast on for this class, so please arrive with 88 (96, 104) sts cast on using your preferred method for a hat to fit head circumference 22 (22.5, 23)ʺ