In this workshop, participants will learn new techniques for creating stripes by knitting a cowl designed to teach these techniques!
• Slipped-stitch patterns that use only one color per round
• Neatly carrying unused colors while striping
• Two techniques for jogless stripes
• Turned hems
• US Size 7 16 or 24 inch circular needle
• One stitch marker
• Worsted-weight yarn in five colors, approximately 100 yards of each. Grab a kit from the shop! If you don’t plan on using our kit, we recommend Neighborhood Fiber Company Studio Worsted or the Fiberists Audubon Worsted
• A copy of the pattern Yipes Stripes!, available on Ravelry
Begin knitting your cowl! Work from the beginning of the instructions to the Turn Hem Heading.
Monday - Friday:
11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
12 p.m. – 6 p.m.