Create this stunning and striking stained glass rug, as seen on KDTV!
One 3 hr class
- padded crochet
- how to create and join padded crochet motifs
- how to finish and adjust rug
For rug sizes: Small, medium, and large: 24 (36, 48)” width; 17 1/4 (28 3/4, 40 1/4)” length
- 632 (1264, 2212) yards worsted weight yarn. We recommend Berroco Remix or Berroco Ultra Wool
- Upholstery Piping Cord 22/32″ 100% cotton 14, (34, 62 yrds). *This is available from a local craft store.
- Size G/6 (4 mm) hook
- locking stitch markers
- yarn needle
- Copy of free Stained Glass Rug pattern, available from Knitting Daily TV