fibre space™ is hiring a part time employee to begin work in May. Applicant must be able to work at least Friday, Saturday and Sunday. May have up to 4 shifts each week. We are open every day of the week and almost every day of the year.
fibre space™ is a small independent woman owned business, which offers a fun, inspiring, creative and collaborative atmosphere which has contributed to its success.
To provide exceptional customer service and ensure that each customer knows that they are a respected member of the unique fibre space™ community.
Part time sales position will include the following tasks:
- Responsible for assisting customers in the selection of yarn, projects, books and tools
- Answer questions and fix knit & crochet mistakes
- Receive and label new inventory
- Assist with merchandising of inventory
- Restock shelves and clean surfaces
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of store
- Maintain customer data in the POS system
Applicant must have:
- Previous retail experience or customer service experience
- Ability to multi task and complete a number of small projects while also assisting customers with yarn selection and knit and crochet help
- Knowledge of both knit & crochet
- Ability to assist with pattern reading and correcting mistakes
- Knowledge of yarn gauge and pattern terminology
- Previous experience with databases is a plus
- Able to work quickly and accurately in our POS system
- Ability to work on major holidays (ie Black Friday)
- Spinning experience a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to:
danielle AT fibrespace.com
Please include your Ravelry username in your cover letter