while sitting in the window of the store
1. People walking around in large quantities of snow tend to be nicer then usual to one another. They can be seen waving and greeting complete strangers. Does walking in the middle of the street bond people?
2. Old Town has a large number of residents who believe that a baby stroller is perfectly acceptable in a foot of snow.
3. If we were selling hamburgers, we would be really busy right now. Five Guys is closed and this has upset a great deal of meat loving people.
4. Trucks with plows might benefit us more if they would put the plow down while driving down the street.
5. The horse at Hard Times needs a hat and some legwarmers
5. It is still snowing.