Stop by the Holiday Market at National Harbor this weekend, where molly miller by appointment handspun and handknitted fiber goodies will be for sale, just in time for holiday gift-giving!
National Harbor, MD is a great holiday destination for you and your family and friends — check out some of this year’s features:
* An outdoor promenade with 50 vendors featuring fine specialty foods, wines, and holiday gifts (including snuggly winter wear by yours truly!).
* A 65-foot Christmas tree on the Plaza Stage, with the Potomac River as a backdrop.
* Carolers strolling through National Harbor and performing on Plaza Stage almost every hour.
* Stage performances titled “The Spirit of Christmas,” featuring Broadway performers with a 30-minute show almost every hour.
* A 15,000 square foot winter wonderland carved out of ice! It is kept at a chilling 9 degrees, and everyone who enters is given a park to wear through the wonderland. It is packed with ice sculptures, slides, characters, and much more — all made of ice!
So swing by on Saturday between 12:00-8:00 or Sunday between 12:00-6:00 for some great holiday fun!